From 5 to 8 November, we will be exhibiting at the trade fair A+A in Düsseldorf, Germany. A+A is the largest international trade forum for safety, security and health at work. Almost 2000 experts in health, (fire) safety and well-being at work will showcase their products. As a European market leader in professional protective clothing, we have a booth at the fair, where we will showcase our vast range of professional protective clothing to the more than 60.000 visitors that are expected.
Unequalled protection for all
All workers need appropriate protective clothing in order to safely perform activities at work. Our clothing solutions offer the best possible protection against multiple threats and significantly reduce the chances of serious injuries. We produce garments for people who work in situations where safety, comfort and protection are key. We deliver top quality with a wide range of technical apparel for any working condition.
At A+A, we will showcase a lot of new products including:
- Our new lightweight Excell ARC rainwear collection offering ARC flashover protection (ARC Cl 1 & Cl 2).
- Lightweight multi-norm workwear collection.
- Ladies multi-norm Protective clothing collection.
- Multi-norm ARC collection in a new and innovative styling combining hi-vis and reflective accents.
- A flame retardant and anti-static backpack.
- Pesticide Protective clothing according to the new standard ISO 27065.
- Innovative High-visibility products: winter softshells; a heavy duty bomber jacket for harsh working environments, hi-vis stretch rainwear...
- Professional protective clothing for fire fighters; chainsaw users, marine safety solutions such as lifejackets, floatation suits and drysuits, stab and bullet protection, …
- And much more...
Customer centric approach
Our team of specialists will welcome you on our booth in hall 3, stand B90. Our multidisciplinary teams of experts always come up with the right solution, tailored to your needs.
Our manufacturing process is vertically integrated, so we control every step of the way: from spinning and weaving yarns to coloring and coating the fabric to manufacturing the multinorm apparel to testing its protective qualities.
Please visit us at A+A, stand number 3B90 on November 5th- 8th.
Please also visit our website: sioenapparel.com